Parent Resource Center
As a parent, you have a lot on your mind.
We understand. On this page, we have tried to.
- Provide all the information pertinent to your child's participation in one of our camps
- Organize it in such a way that finding what you need is done quickly and easily
- Give you an opportunity to connect with us to ask questions or make comments
- Start the registration process
How to register:
- Register Online.
Before you start, you will need: a credit card or e-check information for the deposit; and if this is your first time registering, insurance information, immunization history, and contact information for the camper's physician. The process should take you 30 minutes to complete.
- Paper Form.
Because registrations are processed in the order received, we highly encourage you to use our online registration to ensure availability.
- Health Form.
Though not required to reserve a spot for your camper this summer, the Health Form is required for a camper's attendance. You will need insurance information, immunization history, and contact information for the camper's physician to complete this form.
How to login to your online account:
- Account Login.
If you have registered a camper online - you have an online account. This account will let you pay off a remaining balance (if you only paid a deposit at the time of registration) and update your account or camper information anytime of year (if you move or change email addresses, for example).
Information about our camps:
Need to know how to get here?
- Program Fees.
An explanation of our fees (and why we have them).
- Info for Parents and Campers of our Children and Youth Camps.
This document includes information regarding medications, when you can expect a call from us (emergencies/discipline), how to leave a note/message for your camper, etc.
- Program Goals and Outcomes.
This document communicates what you can expect out of your campers attendance of one of our camps, and serves as a document for us to evaluate how each of our camps are doing at meeting our objectives.
- What to Bring to Children and Youth Camp.
Need a hand knowing what to bring? Or not to bring?
- Behavioral Guidelines.
Our expectations of our campers and what you can expect from our discipline process.
- Campership Application.
Need help paying for camp? Download our campership application form (instructions included) here.
How is your child doing?
- Blog: Updated daily during camps; approximately biweekly the rest of the year.
- Pictures: Updated daily during camps.
How to get a hold of us:
- (650) 879-0320 ext 17